Saturday, February 24, 2007

Little Children

Little Children
This is a movie I had been reading about and finally went to the big city to see -- at an upscale movie theater -- you can even eat dinner in the movie –great idea.
They also serve wine and beer if you are so inclined.
Anyway – this movie is not for everyone .
I wanted to see Kate Winslet (different than Cate Blanchett (Notes on a Scandal) – my husband acts as if he doesn’t know the difference between the 2 ) He also gets a very confused look on his face when I tell him Judi Dench (Notes on a Scandal) and Helen Merrin (Queen) are two different people.
What can I say ??????????????
His best movies of 2007 are The Departed, Batman and 007 --- that is why this is MY blog.
Anyway. . back to Little Children----Kate Winslett doesn’t seem to be acting – she
comes across so naturally raw--- her character is full of pain and emotion – Winslet delivers a fine performance.
One of those artistic “thinking “ movies..

1 comment:

BrotherNozeAll said...

I agree with your husband's comments and favorite movies. He sounds like a very wise man indeed!!